- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl whisk together all teriyaki sauce ingredients. Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and place the salmon in.
- Pour the sauce over then bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until cooked through and flaky.
- Once the salmon is cooked, remove from the oven, and spoon over with the thickened sauce from the baking dish.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions. Enjoy!
Food9 months ago
5 Dinner Recipes You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
Diet & Weight loss9 months ago
Want To Lose Weight but Lack Motivation? 5 Easy Steps on How To Start and Continue Your Journey
Fitness & Yoga9 months ago
How To Start a Fitness Journey:The Beginner’s Guide to Getting Fit
Tips & Ideas9 months ago
How to Win the Heart of Your Lover