- Preheat your oven to 375F and place the peppers cut side up into a baking dish or a rimmed tray.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Sauté onion until softens, then stir in garlic and cook for about 1 minute more.
- Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, for 5-6 minutes. Stir in cooked brown rice, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, and smoked paprika.
- Cook until sauce is slightly reduced, about 4-5 minutes. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Stuff each pepper with beef mixture and bake until peppers are mostly tender. About 10-12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 5-7 minutes more. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley before serving. Enjoy!
Food9 months ago
5 Dinner Recipes You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
Diet & Weight loss9 months ago
Want To Lose Weight but Lack Motivation? 5 Easy Steps on How To Start and Continue Your Journey
Fitness & Yoga9 months ago
How To Start a Fitness Journey:The Beginner’s Guide to Getting Fit
Tips & Ideas9 months ago
How to Win the Heart of Your Lover