3-Asian Chicken Salad with Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 10 oz. of spring mix
- 3/4 cup of snow peas, cubed
- 3/4 cup red pepper, julienned
- 15 oz. can of mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup of carrots, grated
- 1/4 cup of green onions, sliced
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
- seasoned with olive oil, salt & pepper
- garnish with sesame seeds
Sesame Ginger Dressing:
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, minced or grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3/4 cup olive oil
How to prepare:
- In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic, honey, pepper sesame oil, and olive oil. Mix until well combined and there is no more oil & vinegar separation.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Season chicken breasts with salt & pepper on both sides.
- Place on grill and grill each side for 5-6 minutes, or until there is no more pink.
- In a large bowl place, fresh spring mix, snow peas, red pepper, carrots, green onions, mandarin oranges, sliced grilled chicken breast, and sesame seeds for garnish.
- Serve with Sesame Ginger Dressing.
Click “Next” to proceed to the next recipe…
Diet & Weight loss10 months ago
Want To Lose Weight but Lack Motivation? 5 Easy Steps on How To Start and Continue Your Journey
Lifestyle10 months ago
What if All I Want is a Mediocre Life?
Tips & Ideas10 months ago
How to Win the Heart of Your Lover
Fitness & Yoga10 months ago
How To Start a Fitness Journey:The Beginner’s Guide to Getting Fit