2-Sweet Chili Salmon Skewers
- 4 (4-ounce) salmon filets, cut into chunks
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 bunch of green onions, sliced into 1 to 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup sweet chili sauce, plus extra for topping
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 limes, sliced
How to prepare:
- Place the salmon in a bowl and season with salt and pepper, then cover with the sweet chili sauce, tossing well to coat. Take the chunks and skewer them with about 3 or 4 pieces of green onion in between (I did 4 to 5 salmon chunks per skewer), beginning and ending with the salmon. You can toss with a little more chili sauce if desired.
- Heat a large skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat and add the coconut oil. Place the skewers in the skillet and cook until opaque and golden on all sides, about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Remove the salmon and place it on a plate. Drizzle it with the toasted sesame oil and cover with the cilantro and sesame seeds. Finish with a spritz of lime. Serve with lime wedges and extra chili sauce.
Click “Next” to proceed to the next recipe…
Diet & Weight loss12 months ago
Want To Lose Weight but Lack Motivation? 5 Easy Steps on How To Start and Continue Your Journey
Lifestyle12 months ago
What if All I Want is a Mediocre Life?
Tips & Ideas12 months ago
How to Win the Heart of Your Lover
Fitness & Yoga12 months ago
How To Start a Fitness Journey:The Beginner’s Guide to Getting Fit